The Elizabeths Difference
The team at Elizabeths have the knowledge, experience and resources to deliver a variety of services to ensure your Elizabeths journey is as smooth, efficient and hassle-free as possible.
What’s the Elizabeths Difference?
All In-house Resource
- We can design, embroider, print and make alterations all in-house.
- Save time and money.
- Fast & flexible.
- Care & attention at every stage of the process.
- Efficient management of order.
- Not reliant on third parties.
Dedicated Workwear/Leisurewear Specialist Team
- Dedicated team to business / leisure customised clothing.
- Expert advice on embroidery and print layout & placement.
- Bulk order agreements.
- Your questions and queries answered straight away.
- Guide you through the product catalogue to find the exact customised clothing that you need.
- The best advice upfront from our expert team.
- Try before you buy.
- ‘Biz-zoom’ or face to face at our Business Hub, 8-10 Richardson Road.
- Ensure the you have all your requirements covered.
- Size and fit advice.
- Alterations service offered.
Quality & Superiority
- All our garments are top quality in terms of comfort, fit, washability and longevity.
- We work with top brand suppliers.
- We endeavour to deliver over & above your expectations.
Design For You
From a new logo design or a match to already established brand artwork, our embroidery design team produce a sample for you to sign off before any work starts to guarantee that you are happy with the colours layout and information included.
Embroidery For You
From there our specialist machines are set up with the best quality thread and under the watchful eye of our highly experienced team, our bank of machines can embroider multiple garments at a time to the same excellent standard every time.
Print For You
Or if print is your ‘thing’, once approved your design is programmed in to our specialist printing press and set up to personalise your chosen items.
Quality For You
Once your logo or club design has been embroidered or printed, our quality control team check the entire garment for snags, mis-stitched areas and cut any threads to ensure your item matches our highest quality standards before it is passed to the hand-packing team.
Delivery For You
Once hand packed, your order can be collected from our Richardson Road store or delivered direct to your door via DPD.